My week in pictures #1

Wow, it`s already Sunday again...A week is over and I`m sitting here and thinking about what happened to me this week.
This week I had to work more than usually, but that`s okay. I felt a little under the weather, because it was changing all the time from very hot to "cold", rainy to sunny.
Yesterday a terror attack hit Nairobi. In a famous shopping mall at least 39 people were killed. I`m very shocked, because I also used to shop in this mall when I`m in Nairobi. I`m so sorry for the people who lost somebody they loved and I`m praying for them and for the people who are still kept inside!!
I was thinking about dedicating it a whole post itself, but I decided I want to keep this blog more about "simple" things, and more personal to my life. I still wanted to mention it, because it also was a part of my week and it shocks me...

Here are some pictures that show a few things that I was thinking about this week...
I was thinking: "Can someone please buy my a washing maschine?"
Felt lucky that I can live in a "normal" house, still without water,  but at least electricity. Here you can see a house that is standard for the most people living here.
I cooked different meals and started to blog them...still trying to figure out how to get better quailty for the pictures. But because of the bad lighting in my kitchen it`s quite hard...
 Most places are extremly dry, but when you look closely you find flowers, hidden green trees and more.

I went to the vegetable market and was amazed by all the colors and the smell of the fruits and vegetables.
I walked along the river near by my house - because of the heat it is completely tried out
Relaxed in the afternoon by reading Nora Roberts aka J.D.Robb and watching the chicken eating their dinner
I got frustrated that no matter how hard I try to keep my house clean, it never stays clean for very long.With all this dust and sand around you have no chance by keeping the floors clean.
I succesfully made Chapati - the African version of Naan
Enjoyed nice evenings in my garden
They way African way of getting rid if garbage
So, how was your week?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Wenn du auf meinem Blog kommentierst, werden die von dir eingegebenen Formulardaten (und unter Umständen auch weitere personenbezogene Daten, wie z. B. deine IP-Adresse) an Google-Server übermittelt. Dein Avatarfoto (solltest du eines haben) wird hier veröffentlicht. Mehr Infos dazu findest du in meiner Datenschutzerklärung. Schreibe bitte keinen Kommentar wenn du damit nicht einverstanden bist!