Living the simple life....

Hello

This is my first post...So, who am I?
I`m a 26 year old social worker that is trying to get used to her new simple life. 
What do you do if you`re in a complete new place, with new people surrounding you und new rules and a new language you have to learn? If you chose to move to a new direction and leave everything behind, at least for a few month,,,
You just try to fit in, get used to new things, adopt a few things and above all of it..you try to still be yourself...excuse me but...it`s my life...

On this blog I want to writte about food, lifestyle, cometics, sport or anything else that crosses mind. I`m sure you will also find a lot of posts about me new home...and just my new simple life in the bush.


Lots of love
EMB (Excuse me but...)

2 Kommentare:

  1. wow, wie interessant. Ich bin auch Sozialpädagogin, habe Sozial Arbeit studiert. Hach...ich wollte/will auch mal noch unbedingt im Ausland arbeiten.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Oh auch eine Sozialpädagogin, wie schön=) Unbedingt machen, ist nicht immer einfach, aber die Erfahrung ist es wert...ich habe eine Weile gespart und dann meinen Job gekündigt und jetzt bin ich hier...;)
      Liebe Grüsse,
      Krisi

      Löschen

Wenn du auf meinem Blog kommentierst, werden die von dir eingegebenen Formulardaten (und unter Umständen auch weitere personenbezogene Daten, wie z. B. deine IP-Adresse) an Google-Server übermittelt. Dein Avatarfoto (solltest du eines haben) wird hier veröffentlicht. Mehr Infos dazu findest du in meiner Datenschutzerklärung. Schreibe bitte keinen Kommentar wenn du damit nicht einverstanden bist!